No connection using Radius+LDAP but without LDAP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Aug 9 06:12:05 PDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 12:28:38PM +0200, Florian Prester wrote:

> I have a freeradius for authentication and it works fine: authentication
> completed, but then: Wireless event: cmd=0x8b15 len=20
>
> If I use the same user with a radius local-user everything works fine.

Does this authentication server with LDAP work with any wireless
clients? Have you verified that the RADIUS server is sending keying
material (MPPE send/recv key attributes) to the AP in both
configurations?