TSL - SSL error

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Apr 11 06:47:34 PDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 09:07:26PM +1000, Simon Males wrote:

> 	I am using a Tawte certificate and believe it is cause the
> X509_STORE_add_cert error this is the output without any debugging,
> below I have my wpa_supplicant.conf and a link to a debugged output.

> TLS - SSL error: error:0B07C065:x509 certificate
> routines:X509_STORE_add_cert:cert already in hash table

That's ok; wpa_supplicant is just trying to add the same CA certificate
twice in some cases when trying to reassociate.

> Additional debugging:
>
> http://anticd.org/~sime/wifi/wpa_error-d.txt

Which authentication server is used here? The AP seems to be
disconnection the client soon after the start of EAP authentication. If
it is Cisco ACS, you could try whether adding includes_tls_length=1
option into phase1 parameter allows the authentication to be completed.