wpa supplicant and Enterasys roamabout pcmcia card

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Apr 3 17:49:05 PDT 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 01:17:29PM +0100, Dani Garc?a Pino wrote:

> I have a Roamabout 802.11b card from Enterasys. I'm new in Linux and I need
> to connect to my enterprise wireless network. This network is encrypted
> with dynamical WEP keys and the authentication goes to a RADIUS server with
> EAP-TTLS/MS-CHAPV2 protocols.

> network={
> 	ssid="ssid"
> 	scan_ssid=1
> 	proto=WPA
> 	key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
> 	pairwise=TKIP
> 	group=WEP104
> 	eap=TTLS
> 	eapol_flags=3
> 	anonymous_identity="anonymous"
> 	phase2="autheap=MSCHAPV2"
> }

pairwise key should be set to TKIP if you are using dynamic WEP keys.
EAP-TTLS requires identity and password strings. Are you setting them
with wpa_cli? IF this is still an open issue, please send debug log from
wpa_supplicant.