Using Aux ports to send Control frames...

Sami FAKHOURY s_fakhoury
Wed Sep 29 07:26:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

Actually Im kind of a beginner in hostap...I red an interesting article
where they stated that it's possible to send control frames with hostap
using Aux ports I admit it wasn't so clear for me...

Can anyone help me understanding this method? can u plz send a code or
indicate how to disable AUX ports in hostap and how to read or write from
it...

Documents that describes the functionalities of AUX ports or the method
reffered to would help me in my research...

Thx a lot for ur help guys
Sam