Problem with WPA-PSK - WPA Group keyerror ? ( Lim Yew Chai )

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Sep 27 19:49:47 PDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 09:15:43AM +0800, "Actinium at iocaine.com" wrote:

> And what OS/card is trying to connect?
>
> --i'm trying to associate using OS ( Win 2000 ) , WPA Assistant .

Have you been able to use that client successfully with other APs? What
wlan card and what driver version are you using? I have never used WPA
Assistant and I have not heard of any interop tests with it before. Can
you use any other client to verify whether the AP works correctly?

The log file you sent showed a successful 4-way handshake, but the first
encrypted packet (in group key handshake) did not receive a reply from
the client. Please check 'dmesg' output from the host running hostapd
for possible decryption errors.