Big Endian problem for ixp435 found.

Gunter Burchardt gbur
Fri Sep 24 03:57:12 PDT 2004

> In addition, I would expect context to always be alligned properly,
> since it is only used as a local variable in functions within sha1.c.

Yes it is a alingment problem in SHA1Transform().

        static unsigned char workspace[64];
        block = (CHAR64LONG16 *) workspace;

workspace[64] is NOT aligned at a 4 byte address. if you cast this to
block (u32 l[16]) it gets problem with alignment!

        static u32 workspace[16];
        block = (CHAR64LONG16 *) workspace;

Workspace is alligned at a 4 byte address. This works for me!

regards
gunter