wired authentication (kernel module)

Gunter Burchardt gbur
Wed Sep 22 22:39:23 PDT 2004

To round up the discussion i will make a FAQ entry in PAE directory.
There i will write down all me thoughts. I have searched about one week
reading kernel, ip/ebtables, libpcap, ... dokumentation/source to find
a allready existing solution. But all solutions i found didn't work in
right way or have some huge disadvantages.

I'm really not happy about writing this kernel module, but at the
moment there is no other solution. If someone can prove that the kernel
is able to do what i want with existing project/extensions i will drop
this kernel module!

regards
gunter