AW: AW: PCI NIC with external antenna

Karl Rothenhöfer Karl.Rothenhoefer
Wed Sep 15 06:24:11 PDT 2004

Yes the ALL0191 card is working with hostap_pci driver and has been tested
in Master mode in my configuration. To my knowledge no 54 Mbps cards have
ever made with Prism chipsets 2, 2.5 or 3 and those are the only chipsets
supported by hostap-drivers. So you may have to give up looking for a 54
Mbps card supported by hostap.