WPA PSK - AUTH, ASSOC, 4-Way Handshake

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof
Wed Sep 8 22:56:57 PDT 2004

Can someone tell me at what point the AUTH and ASSOC wireless
events are caught when a STA is associating to an AP using wpa_supplicant?
Is the AUTH sent, and in reponse the 4-way handshake occur? And then you
get an ASSOC at the 4th step of the handshake? Or does both of these
occur (AUTH, and ASSOC) occur prior to the 4-way handshake?

While at it, can someone please send me wpa_supplicant -d logs and iwevent logs
of a successfull connection using PSK and TKIP?

Thanks,

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E