PATCH: wired eapol receive/send

Arnaud kleinveld
Wed Sep 8 17:59:13 PDT 2004

Hi Gunter,

I have written a quick and dirty solution to insert and remove rules using
iptables. Instead of doing an exec you can use integrate iptables.c in your
program. Iptables.c is a small program that passes the commands as given on
commandline to the iptables core programs. I don't think what I made is a nice
solution but it works and without doing a exec. There must be better ways to do
this. If you're interrested I will send you the code.

Regards,
Arnaud