unicast traffic stops after a while with wpa_supplicant

Brian J. Murrell brian
Wed Sep 1 18:46:17 PDT 2004

[ Try this again, with log fetchable at a URL rather than attached as it
seems bigger than the list allows and my previous post seems to be stuck
in moderator approval status ]

I am using hostap/wpa_supplicant from the current stable branch with
moderate success other than the slow throughput that I posted about in
an earlier message.

I am running into one issue though, where after a while unicast traffic
stop but multicast/broadcast traffic continues.  I have to restart
wpa_supplicant and all is good again.

Find at http://brian.interlinx.bc.ca/wpa_supplicant.txt a transcript of
such a session.

Any ideas?