How to get certificate

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Nov 3 19:22:36 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:29:56AM +0800, YenJung Chang wrote:

> I am a newbie on wpa_supplicant and I am testing its features,
> however, I don't know how to get or setup a certificate in station
> side.
> Is there any document teaching this?
> or would someone like to tell me how to do?

There is nothing wpa_supplicant specific in certificate enrollment. This
process depends on what kind of CA configuration you are using, so it is
somewhat outside the scope of wpa_supplicant documentation. Anyway,
there are couple of howtos/tutorials on how to enroll certificates for
either wpa_supplicant or Xsupplicant. I don't have any URLs for these
handy, but google should be helpful here..