DWL-650 Dead need PDA file

Dustin Marquess jailbird
Mon May 31 16:21:59 PDT 2004

Hafeez,

Your card might not be as badly injured as mine was.  I hit 'yes' when
WinUpdate asked me if I wanted to continue, and the card got majorly
corrupted.

According to other people on this list, the only way to repair my card
was to use genesis mode, which would have required modification to the
Ricoh PCI bridge that I'm using, which would have been extremely hard
to do, so I ended-up having to get a new card.

If the only thing messed-up on your card is the PDA, you might be able
to fix it with the new PDA.

-Dustin