Kernel panic using hostapd

Arnaud kwabbernoot
Sun May 23 19:15:48 PDT 2004

Hi Jouni,

I now run the 0.2.1 version for some time now without a problem. I
also have disabled hotplug when hostapd starts and that helps
against the boot panic. Now I will wait if it will happen again
while running for some time.

If it will panic again I will send the panic with the symbols resolved.

Thanks for your respond.
Regards,
Arnaud