Cards seeming connect but unable to route traffic?

HostAP Developer HostAP-developer
Wed May 5 19:13:32 PDT 2004

Use Ethereal..
...from http://www.ethereal.com/docs/man-pages/ethereal.1.html ...

Ethereal is a GUI network protocol analyzer. It lets you interactively
browse packet data from a live network or from a previously saved capture
file. Ethereal's native capture file format is libpcap format, which is
also the format used by tcpdump and various other tools.

There's a Windows version which will run on XP.

--
Regards
KC Ferguson

<quote who="Drew Dowling">