choose the right configuration

zied.majed zied.majed
Mon May 3 08:03:41 PDT 2004

Hi,
I want to ask you for some informations:  Is it possible to
use java to manage my QoS? I explain: if i have cisco access
point , and i configured the QoS filtering and QoS (with cisco
document ) VIA THE WEB INTERACE, is it possible to choose the
right configuration ( predefined by filtering QoS)by a
programm in java? i don t want to rock to the configuration
manually, i want a deamon in java to do it.
Is it possible?
Thak you in adavance for your help

Acc?dez au courrier ?lectronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34?/mn) ; t?l : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)