Cartes Prism2

Ugo Campiglio ugo.campiglio
Fri Mar 26 00:15:26 PST 2004

Hi everbody!
I write to you about this because I am working on a project that is
based on the architecture Prism2 and I think some of you can help me.
I cant find anymore any card Prism2 for sale and I thought that people
that work with hostap should have some.
I have some cards Prism2.5 (NetGear MA401) that I dont need and that
work good with hostap. I am therefore looking for somebody willing to
exchange or to sell their Prism2.

Here is the list of the cards that are compatible with my project and
that  I am looking for :

NETGEAR MA401 11Mbps 802.11   (old ones, based on Prism2)
Card SMC 2632W 11Mbps 802.11b
Z-Com XI300 11Mb/s 802.11b
D-Link DWL-650 11Mbps 802.11b
SITECOM WN-PCC-01 (XI300 rebranded)
US ROBOTICS USR 2410
Belkin F5D6020
Compaq WL100/200 11Mb/s 802.11b
Samsung SWL2000-N 11Mb/s 802.11b]

Compex WL11
ZoomAir 4100 11Mb/s 802.11b
ZoomAir 4105 11Mb/s 802.11b
Linksys WPC11 11Mbps 802.11b
Addtron AWP-100 11Mbps 802.11b
BroMax Freeport 11Mbps 802.11b
GemTek WL-211
Wireless LAN PCC-11 corega K.K.
Ambicom WL1100 11Mbps 802.11b
LeArtery SYNCBYAIR 11Mbps 802.11b
Intermec MobileLAN 11Mbps 802.11b
AmbiCom WL1100 PC Wave2Net
Contec FLEXLAN/FX-DS110-PCC
Wireless LAN PCCA-11 CONTEC FLEXSCAN/FX-DDS110-PCC PLANEX GeoWave/GW-NS110

Thank you for your help,
Ugo