newest firmware for prism 2 cards (1.7.1 runs weird)

Peter peter
Sat Mar 20 09:15:51 PST 2004

hi,

i don't think your problem is the firmware, i would rather guess it's an
irq problem.

try "exclude irq 3" in your /etc/pcmcia/config.opts

normally irq 3 and 4 are reserved for serial ports and shouldn't be used
for other hardware

regards,
peter