Best Firmware/Driver to use for outdoor links?

Ryan Verner xfesty
Thu Mar 11 08:02:33 PST 2004

On 11/03/2004, at 7:04 PM, Ged Haywood wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 Ryan Verner wrote:
>
>> what firmware/hostap driver/version of wireless-tools are people
>> using for outdoor links
>
> Please see this message posted here three days ago:

Howdy,

This thread seems to discuss cards rather than the driver/firmware.
I'm interested more in the latter; I've found they can make a massive
difference to the quality of a link, which becomes *much* more evident
with outdoor links.

Signature space for rent.