Problem with 3comwireless pc card.

Anand S. Katti askatti
Wed Mar 10 04:59:21 PST 2004

Hi,

With reference to your mail on this link
http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-October/004466.html

I would be grateful if you let me know  whether you were able to run
hostpa with 3com or netgear cards ?

I want to purchase a bunch of cards which supports hostap..Could you
kindly give me the exact part numbers or versions of the cards you are
using for hostap ?

Some cards they say they prism2. chipset..but when tried they actually
doesnt support hostap..There are many versions in the 3com andnetgear
cards itself. Im looking for PCMCIA cards. Since above two models are
cheaper.

Kindly help,
Anand