wpa_supplicant and EAP-PEAP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Mar 1 22:25:59 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 09:43:40PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> In addition, EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 is now supported. I have used both
> successfully with FreeRADIUS, but more testing is still needed with
> other authentication servers.

After some testing and couple of workarounds (doh..), this seems to be
working fine with Microsoft IAS. If someone happens to test
wpa_supplicant with other authentication servers, I'm still interested
in hearing results.

In addition, wpa_supplicant can now be used also without WPA, i.e., as a
standard IEEE 802.1X Supplicant with dynamic WEP keying.