question about prism2_param parameters

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Mar 1 22:21:00 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:35:51PM +0100, Oscar Rodilla wrote:

> I need to know some information about two parameters available to use with the prism2_param command. They are the dump and the ap_nullfunc_ack.
>
> I've read some about them in the Readme file of the hostAP driver package, but I don't understand it very well. Can anybody tell memore about them?

May I ask why you "need to know" this? If the information in README is
not enough, I think it is likely that these parameters are not needed..

'dump' can be used to enable debug mode that prints out RX/TC/TXEXC
headers. ap_nullfunc_ack can be used to enable a workaround for quite
old station firwmare version.