Help configuring DWL-520 Rev.B1

César Reyes creye004
Wed Jun 23 20:44:54 PDT 2004

Hi

My card is the D-Link 520 Rev. B1.

I follow the AP-Research instructions and flash my card with PRI 1.1.1 and
STA 1.8.0 and is working great with the driver.

Thanks for those who answers and for the worry. I will ask about bridging
with two wireless cards (PCI - PCMCIA) and (PCMCIA - PCMCIA). Also about
experiences with TrendNet TEW-PC16 and TEW-201.

Thanks again.

C?sar