Wireless <--> Wireless Bridge

Bryan Cromwell bcromwell
Tue Jun 22 19:03:03 PDT 2004

Well After 2 days of testing I have found the issue, but not a solution.

The packet is makeing it all the way to the end destination, it is the
return that is the issue, Probably not hostap related at all (That I
can duduce)

Clients sends icmp packet ----> Hostap (wlan0) Br0 (Wlan1) ---->
Rg1000 ----> DellSwitch ----> Destination (See the packets in tcpdump)
| Destination (Icmp Reply) ---> DellSwitch ----> Rg1000.....Dies.

So it appear that since the Client is not directly attached to the
Rg1000 is doesnt not know how get back back to the client, or there is
some soft of tcp filtering being done on the Rg1000
Anyone Experenced the same issue?? I think I am going to attempt to
replace the Rg1000 with another hostap setup, will that solve my
issue?

Thanks For you help
Bryan