replacing wep modules

snai8255 at mail.usyd.edu.au snai8255
Fri Jun 18 23:39:20 PDT 2004

hi guys;

i will be starting on my thesis from next sem.i will be implementing this
new security protocol which is to completely replace existing wep
protocol.

i was wondering which modules would i have to change or otherwise modify
inorder to serve my objective.a description of what each module does would
also be helpful.primarily i am interested in two sets of modules,one that
is looking after the security the other that is looking after the basic
mac level tasks.

cheers

saji