WiFiAdmin: a free wifi web interface

Thanos Panousis pthanos_gr
Tue Jun 15 16:30:43 PDT 2004

We have finished our work for WiFiAdmin-0.0.1, a web
interface for managing a hostap/wireless tools
wireless node. It is a small and fast package of PHP
scripts, that needs only a PHP-enabled http server on
the wireless node.

Some quick features:
- Completely self-configurable
- Can manage many different types of interfaces
- It supports users with different access levels to
the system
- Makes the managing of ACLs a lot easier
- Shows various information about each assosiation of
each master mode device
- Produces signal/noise graphs
- 100% fast PHP
- under GPL

You can download wifiadmin at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wifiadmin/ . Please
give it a try, and submit any bugs you come across.

Indio at patraswireless