AW: Change orinoco driver to hostap with kernel 2.6.6

Martin List-Petersen martin+hostap
Mon Jun 14 12:40:51 PDT 2004

It's hermes based, not prism2/2.5/3 based.

Use the orinoco or wvlan driver. For master mode you will have to look
at HermesAP, not HostAP.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net

Martin List-Petersen <martin+hostap at list-petersen.net>