Failed to initialize EAPOL state machines

Derek Schuff schuffdl
Tue Jun 1 11:02:26 PDT 2004

I'm not very knowledgable (yet) but here's a couple of observations.

First, WPA-PSK shouldn't be using EAP to begin with. Not sure why it's
attempting to use EAP. Also, you might try enabling RSN protocol (my
understanding is that the later 802.11i, that uses CCMP/AES encryption uses
RSN for authentication).

Derek