TX POWER FAILED

gaurav dawra openapproject
Tue Jun 1 10:03:43 PDT 2004

Hi

I am trying to set the TX power manually by 'iwconfig wlan0 txpower 23'. I
read previous posting by jouni , it is not being include into the
hostap-0.0.4 driver version. I am running hostap-0.2.1 , is it included in
it or not. Or i will not be able to set the TX power manually.

Please suggest, Also what is the default TX power , my guess is auto. How
will the card behave differently if the TXpower is set to 23 or so.

Thanx,

Gaurav