help!

Derek Schuff schuffdl
Thu Jul 8 06:06:44 PDT 2004

have you enabled PCMCIA support in your kernel, or are you using the separate pcmcia-cs package?
the first message suggests that you have not enabled PCMCIA in the kernel (you do have your kernel
source installed, right?), so if you are using the pcmcia-cs package, you have to define PCMCIA_PATH
in the Makefile (it's right there at the top). Also you need to have linux wireless extensions enabled in your
kernel as well.