Need ugent help on Ricoh PCI-PCMCIA adapter in HostAP

sankpal_manisha sankpal_manisha
Sun Jan 25 22:20:47 PST 2004

HI All,

I intend to use a Ricoh PCI-PCMCIA adapter and a compaq WLL 100 PCMCIA card
to turn a RH9 Desktop PC into an Access Point.

By searching the mailing list I come to know that Patric Tran has compiled external PCMCIA_CS packege but he got some problem in this. I want to know whether  it is required to compile the PCMCIA_CS package.  the PCMCIA card is not blinking when i inserted into the adapter. i have downloaded hostap 0.1.0 version,

I have given following commands

make pccard

make install_pccard

the hostap_cs module is not loaded. when i manually loaded hostap and hostap_crypt_wep modules ,i was successful. but when trying to load hostap_cs it gave me an error of unrefernced symbols about some RID.what does this mean/

Please help me out as my whole work is stopped bcoz of this problem

thanks in advance

manisha sankpal

 Online Services: Personalised Email | Find a Date | Join a Club | Air Tickets Auctions | Shopping | Books & CDs|Find Jobs | Place Classified Ads
[Beta] HelpClick onthe image to chat with me