Multiple Job Openings- Wireless QA Engineers

Vishal Sinha vsinha
Fri Jan 9 12:40:24 PST 2004

Hello,
     My company is looking for couple of senior QA engineer to test new
wireless products. If you are interested, please e-mail me your resume ASAP.

Thanks,

Vishal

Job Description in brief.
-------------------------

Responsibilities:

1. Work with design engineers to develop test plans for various wireless
products including Access Points and Wireless Switches/Routers.
2. Execute test plans for both manual and automated testing.

 The qualifications needed for the position includes :

BSEE or BSCS with 5+ years of experience (at lease one year with wireless
protocols.)
Thorough understanding of software product lifecycle and software testing
lifecycle.
Experience with various authentication mechanisms like 802.1X, RADIUS,
Pre-Shared Keys, etc.
(Hands-on experience with FUNK RADIUS Server is a plus.)
Good understanding of 802.11x and 802.3x standards.
Familiarity with Ethernet Switches and Routers.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent skills in scripting (PERL, Python, TCL/TK etc.).

About the company

It is a leading provider of wireless and wired solution for high-performance
enterprise and service provider switching, routing and Web traffic
management solutions including Layer 2/3 LAN switches, Layer 3 Backbone
switches, Layer 4 - 7 Web switches and Metro Routers. It is based in the Bay
area.