pcmcia-cs support in CVS?

Roy Badami roy
Mon Jan 5 16:04:29 PST 2004

 > Well, in theory this is supported. However, I have not used external
 > pcmcia-cs modules for ages, so I would not have noticed if something
 > has changed..

Ok, I wasn't paying attention; kernel-tree does PCMCIA works for me
now on my machine, so I won't bother with the standalone module stuff.

Next problem.  I'm now running 2.6.0-test11.  I don't seem to be able
to build hostap against this.

First problem.  If I build the kernel with module versioning enabled,
hostap won't build because it can't include modversions.h

Second problem.  irq_vectors.h isn't found.  It's in (on my platform)
include/asm-i386/mach-default, but this isn't in the include path.

Third problem.  The module is a .o rather than a .ko -- complains
Invalid module format.

Am I being premature in trying this against a 2.6 kernel? The README
says 2.4 and 2.6 are supported...

	-roy