Problems compiling hostap-driver for kernel 2.6.3

Julian Finn mail
Mon Feb 23 06:56:53 PST 2004

Hi Jouni,

now it worked, but I have the following problem:
hyperion:~/hostap-driver-0.2.0# modprobe hostap_pci
WARNING: Error inserting hostap
(/lib/modules/2.6.3/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/hostap.ko): Invalid
module format
FATAL: Error inserting hostap_pci
(/lib/modules/2.6.3/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/hostap_pci.ko): Invalid
module format

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Julian