What about disabling ps mode?

mike-hostap at tiedyenetworks.com mike-hostap
Sun Feb 15 16:14:15 PST 2004

One 'local' problem we experience is with respect to power save. Some of
our client devices have developed problems with 'going to sleep' (_while_
passing traffic, such as being pinged continously) and evoking hostap
error message "No more space in STA PS mode buffer". I think this is bogus
as these stations couldn't legitimately be going into ps mode and there's
got to be a more real explanation for this. I have hacked hostap to ignore
powersave and I'm preparing to deploy it in hopes that it works
around the problem and restores peformance to those users so affected.

--

WillitsOnline.Com - Your LOCAL provider of High Speed Internet!