Hostap configuration - internet resoucres ?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj
Sat Feb 7 05:10:54 PST 2004

Hi,

I tried ccmp/aes with static configuration, and it works for pinging.
but once I have traffic (e.g. evolution scanning mail folders)
the kernel on my gw/server crashes. I will try to find a nullmodem
cable and configure a serial console, so I can capture it.

I notices one more drawback of ccmp/aes: I need to reboot both
machines at the same time, or they will not be able to decrypt
what the other machine is sending. removing the wlan0 card on
my laptop is not good enough, I need a real reboot.
Is there any way to reset whatever internal counters cause the
mismatch?

Regards, Andreas