Only works if I use particular command line options.

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham
Sun Dec 26 17:42:53 PST 2004

Hi.

I'm a new user. I've just tried the 0.2.6 and 0.3.2. In both cases, I
can successfully use a WPA-PSK configuration, but only if I add -dd and
omit backgrounding the daemon (-B) (success being measured by having
dhclient ath0 get an address afterwards). As soon as I drop a debugging
level, background the daemon or try redirecting output to a log file, it
doesn't work for me. Is this a bug in the driver, or am I doing
something wrong?

Regards,

Nigel
--