(new info) Problems with wpa_supplicant and Linksys WPC54G + WPA EAP-TTLS

Dan Parsons dparsons
Mon Dec 20 13:32:48 PST 2004

Very interesting indeed... would you mind showing me what your
wpa_supplicant.conf file looks like? Also, maybe a link to the .zip or
.exe of the Windows drivers you're using?

Dan Parsons
Systems Administrator
Pioneer Research Center USA, Inc.