Does Hostap supports EAP-TTLS & EAP-PEAP authentication mechanism?

Preethi Mohan preethi.kp
Wed Dec 15 19:49:04 PST 2004

Thank you very much for your support.

I am using hostapd ver 0.3.0 .I think this version supports only MD5
not TLS .In this how can I enable the internal server.If it is enabled
there is no need of an external RADIUS server.Am I right?

Also I would like to clarify once again that if an external server and
supplicant supports TTLS and PEAP, then hostapd can be used without
any change in code.

Does hostapd supports LEAP too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards