Code for station function

Leonardo Maccari maccari-thisaintpartofmyaddress-
Tue Dec 14 04:51:23 PST 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 11:55:50PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 12:00:39AM -0400, Wenferg Ge wrote:
>
> > Would you kindly tell me where are the codes dictating the card to
> > initiate authentication, association, etc as in normal station mode?
>
> In the station firmware running in the card itself, i.e., not on the
> host CPU or the driver.

is there any piece of documentation where I can find informations like
this? like what exactly the firmware does in every mode and what the
driver does?

I'm interested in a prototypal implementation of WPA for ad-hoc mode and
it wolud be useful to have this information.

ciao,
leonardo.

--
   Key fingerprint = 3129 C583 F03B 2E73 0115  C040 3489 0185 B592 19FE
 Obviously -thisaintpartofmyaddress- is not part of my real email address

>> PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files, sent by LENST e-mail system,
contains confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended only for the person or entity explicitely addressed and
only for the purposes therein set forth.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the LENST
administrators immediately at postmaster at lenst.det.unifi.it.