Code for station function

Wenferg Ge gwfeng
Mon Dec 13 20:00:39 PST 2004

Hi Jouni Malinen,

I have a question about your hostap driver code.

We are under a project dealing with 802.11 standard, where we want to add some
extra bit in the payload of every frame. But in our study of your hostap code
(the Latest stable release, hostap-driver-0.2.5.tar.gz ), we didn't find
where in your code sends associate requst as in normal station
mode. We found it acting as AP (hostap_ap.c, right?), though.

Would you kindly tell me where are the codes dictating the card to
initiate authentication, association, etc as in normal station mode?
Thanks!!!

Wenfeng