[BUGS-report]hostap-driver-0.2.5

zhaoming zhaoming
Wed Dec 8 23:46:26 PST 2004

hi,all
I have run hostap-driver-0.2.5 on kernel-2.6.2 for several days.
I use a win2000 system with a Linksys WMP11 card as a client to receive the signal from the ap.
On the first night,everything is OK. The other day's morning ,I notice the WMP11 cannot receive
any signals form the AP.It seems the AP stopped broadcasting signals.After I restart the AP machine,
everyting comes back to normal state.And it  works fine till now.
Is there anyone who comes across the same situation as me?
Please tell me why.Thanks