Problems making WPA work with ndiswrapper/broadcom

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Aug 18 21:00:50 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 12:11:14PM -0300, Donald Teed wrote:

> The broadcom windows driver is also known as 3.40.73.0, dated
> June 25, 2004.

I don't know whether I tested that version, but at least one of the
drivers from Dell did not seem to work in my tests with ndiswrapper and
the Linksys card I was using. bcmwl5.inf file for the driver that worked
in my tests has following version: 06/13/2003, 3.20.23.0. Anyway, this
was with Linksys WPC54G cardbus card, not a mini-PCI card..