Problem while installing HostAp

Sophal Sun ssun
Fri Apr 30 05:48:41 PDT 2004

I don't know if it's possible to remove the hostap but
I use to do like this .

delette Hostap + pcmcia directory ,

then decompress again the both archive and

Cd hostap-driver-0.2.0

just type make .

( don't  modify the Makefile  )

then copy all you need on the pcmcia-cs-3.2.7 directory

So on Hostap-0.2.0 directory

cp hostap.mk /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.2.7

cd etc

cp * /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.2.7/etc

cd ..

cd modules

rm Makefiles  ( you have to remove the Makefile under Modules directory)

cp * /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.2.7/modules

Then go to you Pcmcia-cs-3.2.7 directory

for me :    /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.2.7

make config

make all

make install