Problem while installing HostAp

sureshbabu sureshbabu
Fri Apr 30 04:44:51 PDT 2004

I didn't copy the file into my pcmcia directory. I run the make command
directly in my hostap directory. I saw two options in building and
installing hostap in the link
"http://hostap.epitest.fi/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/hostap/README?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain"
and followed the first option.