wireless subnet

Computer Abet & Trade office
Fri Apr 23 07:42:04 PDT 2004

(font: Courier New)
Hi at all, first time, but I'm on mailing list for the past 6 months... and I didn't find my problem...
how can I use my AP for client and gateway link, and client's from 192.168.2.x not to have access to 192.168.1.x network

client's                                                                                                    gateway
192.168.2.x <------------------------------------------>  HostAP    <-------------------------------------> 192.168.1.1
                             wireless                  192.168.2.2                   wireless
                                                       192.168.1.2
                                                     bridge with two IP
                                                in bridge are wlan0 and eth0

                                                            |UTP cable

                                             192.168.2.1         192.168.1.3
                                         one pc, as proxy, firewall, shaper, dns !!!!

basicly, we cut expenses for second antenna, and second AP