hostap and sleeping mode.

Andrea G. Forte andreaf
Sat Apr 17 14:17:53 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

first of all thanks for all of your help.
I am having a new problem. When I use host_roaming 2 and the laptop goes
to sleep, hostap does not work anymore once it resumes from sleeping. I
have to restart the card manager or reboot. I have noticed this with the
old 0.0.4 version as well as with the new 0.1.3.
When host_roaming 0 is enabled, everything works fine.
I can't submit the errors in the dmesg at the moment(away from home) but I
was wondering if anybody had any similar issue or has any clue about it.

Thank you all,
Andrea