compile problem

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs
Sat Apr 17 04:16:23 PDT 2004

Linux kernel 2.6 does NOT have modversions.h!!!

I hade the same problem compiling a kernel module that I wrote, and I
know that I have modversions enabled.
I am not sure but I thing that they put that info someware else.

/(The NVIDIA driver for my desktop also had that problem, but for that I
got an upgrade from NVIDIA and it worked. so the info is in there someware)
/

--
Christopher Dobbs
Eracew Computer Services