2 questions about mib

zied.majed zied.majed
Fri Apr 16 04:49:54 PDT 2004

Hi,
I have some difficulties to interpret some informations; when
I consult the "cdot11clientconfiginfotable"
(1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.2.1) of the "cisco-association-mib" ,
the MAC adress of the client device (which is an index of this
table) has no value, so how object of this table can be read
if the index isn t defined???
the same problem with the ssid (which is also an index of the
same table) , how a strinf variable can be an index ? because
when i do a snmpwalk on this table, all index are numeric(even
mac adress which hasn t value)
Second question: As is defined in cisco web site, this table
has 11 field but when i cosult it, there are 16 field under
this table, how this ca, be possible?
can ou help me, it s very important for me!!!!!

Acc?dez au courrier ?lectronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34?/mn) ; t?l : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)