PPC trouble compiling w/ 2.4.21-pre2-cerf1 (Intrinsyc CerfCube)

Paul Miller paul
Fri Apr 9 07:55:21 PDT 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 11:28 pm, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > hostap_compat.h:114: warning: static declaration for
> > `flush_scheduled_tasks' follows non-static
> > hostap_compat.h:118: parse error before `do'
> > hostap_compat.h:119: parse error before `struct'
>
> Which version of the Host AP driver are you using? I'm not fully sure
> about the reason for this error, but again, it looks like something
> that would need to be modified for the kernel tree by either removing
> the flush_schedule_work() definition from hostap_compat.h or by
> changing it somehow.

Host AP 0.0.4 compiles fine, but I cannot connect to an access point
(access point says "44:44:44:44:44:44")  Using 128-bit WEP.

Host AP 0.1.3 and 0.2.0 have the above parse errors.

All I really want to do is connect my device to a Linksys access point.
So far, Host AP's driver is the most promising for my kernel.

I've gotten wireless to work on my laptop with the madwifi driver, so I
have some idea on how to use the wireless extensions.

Thanks,
-Paul